Welcome to our new blog
- Take at your Discretion; Mental Age Test (15 questions)
- Two ways to change the outcome of hip dysplasia; All dogs are prone to CHD
- Monkeypox outbreak: What you need to know
- Top 10 reasons rescuing a dog is a horrible thing to do
- The Secrets of Positive Thinking: A blog on how to improve your mind power.
First, what exactly is thrifting…?
If it’s second-hand isn’t it gross?
- The clothes you pick are always in excellent shape. I want to say a majority of these outfits have never been worn. I’d much rather go to a thrift shop then cruise through a friends closet. Also, new tags? Bling bling.
- No. Because they aim to serve the company (I.e Salvation Army, unique, goodwill) as they are paid employees
- Gross? Never. Rare, absolutely.
Items Purchased October 2020
- Along with:
- Blue Sky High Rise Jeans
- Lauren Hill Top
- Marvel Superman t shirt
- Chicago is always first r shirt
- Cat litter
- Coloring Books
- Words of wisdom books
- Rare books
- New phone case
- Self-Help books
- Brand new batteries
- Brand new phone holder for car
- Brand new blue tooth car connectivity
- Brand new elephant, tiger, E.T puzzles
- Crystal Glass
- Bar stool
- Extension cord
“When thrifting for profit, that’s when you really focus on the popularity of the item and what’s in demand. Don’t buy a bunch of crap not knowing how it will sell. Designer clothes, and books will never go out of fashion” -me
Thrifting For Profit 101